Wednesday, 14th April - 1pm to 2.30 pm (BST)
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about the CSD-CrossMiner interface.
- Learn how to perform a pharmacophore search across data in the CSD and PDB.
- Show one - our team will go through an example on their screen.
- Try one – It’s your turn, work through the example yourself – with our team on the line for support.
- Explore more – we’ll summarise the key points, and give you further examples to try in your own time.
- Academic license (CSD-Enterprise)
- CSD-Core and above (CSD-Materials, CSD-Discovery, CSD-Enterprise)
- Knowing the basics of Mercury. If not, consider reviewing our self-guided visualisation workshop before the event.