This year the CCDC will be hosting the User Group Meetings virtually. We have followed the amazing feedback received from the 2020 Global UGM and chosen to break up the day, so we could focus on one topic per meeting.
The first meeting of the year is the Educators User Group Meeting, where we will discuss topics surrounding the theme "Digital, shared and global learning".
The dates of the meeting are as follows:
- Tuesday 16th March, from 3pm to 5 pm (GMT)
- Wednesday 17th March, from 3pm to 5pm (GMT)
The User Group Meeting is open to anyone who wishes to join. Please find details to register below.
- Professor Michael J. Zdilla - Researcher at Temple University, PA, USA, and original creator of the DECOR collection of teaching resources for Crystallography.
- Dr Jess Wade - Research Fellow at Imperial College, UK. Jess is active in promoting equality and diversity in STEM, working with 500 Women in Science and Wikipedia.
- Dr Samuel Tetteh - Teacher and Researcher at the University of Cape Coast, Ghana. Samuel uses the CSD in his teaching and research across physical and inorganic chemistry.
If you would be interested in presenting your work which uses the CSD or CCDC tools in any of the above areas, we welcome you to send us a brief 150-word abstract to email@example.com.