Wednesday, 21st April - 3pm to 4.30pm (BST)
In this workshop you will learn how to programmatically access the CSD using our Python API by:
- Familiarising yourself with how CSD entries are represented in the CSD Python API.
- Learning how to access CSD entries.
- Learning how to read different file formats.
- Learning how to run a search and output results.
- Show one - our team will go through an example on their screen.
- Try one – It’s your turn, work through the example yourself – with our team on the line for support.
- Explore more – we’ll summarise the key points, and give you further examples to try in your own time.
- Familiar with Python. This workshop will NOT cover how to use Python, but rather how to use the CSD-Python API.
- Familiar with Mercury. If not, consider reviewing our self-guided visualisation workshop before the event.
- Ideally familiar with the CSD-Core (previously, CSD-System).