If you are a researcher in an eligible country, you may apply for a three-year award from the Frank H. Allen International Research and Education Programme to cover costs of a license to the CSD during that time.

To apply for an award, please save a copy of this form, fill it out completely and return it to us at admin@ccdc.cam.ac.uk

Should you have questions, please feel free to email us at admin@ccdc.cam.ac.uk

Return to the information page.