For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… find more information below. Sharing thesis structures To do this, simply deposit your data through Deposit Structures. When completing the publication …
… . Taylor, J. Mol. Biol., 267, 727-748, 1997 [DOI: 10.1006/jmbi.1996.0897] Other GOLD publications include: Molecular recognition of receptor sites using a genetic …
… for J.Smith, A.Brown will find entries that have both J.Smith, A.Brown in a single publication in any order. It will not find entries with just A.Brown or just J.Smith. …
… the CCDC at the point of publication via Access Structures. However they will not be curated into the Cambridge Structural Database or the Inorganic Crystal …
… in Mogul libraries generated from the CSD. Non-CSD structures do however still receive a deposition number which can be added to manuscripts pre-publication …
… ; further details of the generation of these subsets are described in the Chemistry of Materials publication http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021 …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Supported browsers for web-based services e.g. WebCSD
- How can I find crystal structures analysed at high pressure in the CSD?
- On Windows, the Conformer Generator does not run as it cannot find a Python distribution
- I am using Chrome and clicking on a download link in the CSD download links email does nothing
- After updating to the 2021.1 release I get an error that VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found